tri-challenge terms & conditions
1. Only those who are aged 18 or over may upload an image into this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however internet access is required.
3. Images must be uploaded no later than 30 April 2017.
4. Image Upload: Entrants may upload an image of themselves or their family being active, doing something sporty.
5. Further entry details:
- Entrants must only submit images that are their own workEntrants must not upload images which have been previously published or won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity;
- Entrants must obtain Permission from the people who appear in the photo before entering including obtaining parental consent of any minor under the age of 16; and
- Entrants must only upload images that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
6. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, for up to one year for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
7. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- promotes any political agenda.
8. Entrants that pass moderation will be shown in a gallery on the Promoter’s website: http://brownleebrothers.thecollectivedairy.com/tri-challenge/
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
11. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries.
12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
13. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
14. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Epicurean Dairy UK Ltd. The Perfume Factory, 140 Wales Farm Road, London, W3 6UG.